Heat Pump Replacement In Midlothian, Mansfield, Venus, TX and Surrounding Areas
When your heat pump reaches 15 years old, it’s probably time for a heat pump replacement. Contact us today for the best heat pump replacement in the Midlothian, TX, area.
Aside from age, there are a few other indicators that it may be time to start thinking about replacing your heat pump:
- Your energy bills are increasing
- Your home is not as comfortable as it used to be
- Your heat pump is making strange noises
- Your heat pump is not working as efficiently as it used to
If you are unsure whether or not you need a new heat pump, you can always consult with the professionals at Hardin Heating & Air, LLC. Our experts, who service Midlothian, Mansfield, Venus, TX, and surrounding areas, will be able to inspect your heat pump and let you know if it needs to be replaced.
When Do You Need a Heat Pump Replacement?
Heat pump replacement needs will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the make and model of your heat pump, how well you maintain it, and the climate you live in.
In general, most heat pumps will last around 15 years. However, if your home is located in an area with extreme weather conditions, your heat pump may not last as long. Additionally, if you don’t properly maintain your heat pump, it may need to be replaced sooner.
You should have your heat pump inspected by a professional every year to ensure it is running properly and to catch any potential problems early. If your heat pump is not working as it should, or if it is making strange noises, it may be time for a replacement.
Contact our Hardin Heating & Air, LLC professionals today for heat pump replacement services in the Mansfield and Venus, TX, area.
What Should You Consider When Looking For A Heat Pump Replacement?
When it comes time to replace your heat pump, you will want to consult with our professionals to find the best option for your home.
There are several things we will want to take into consideration when selecting a new heat pump for your home, such as:
- The size of your home: You will want to make sure you get a heat pump that is the right size for your home. If you purchase one that is too small, it will have to work harder to heat and cool your home and may not be very efficient. If you purchase one that is too big, it will cycle off and on more often, which can also be inefficient.
- Your climate: The climate you live in will also play a role in what type of heat pump you should get. If you live in an area with freezing winters, you will want to make sure you get a heat pump that can handle the cold weather.
- The efficiency of the heat pump: You will also want to make sure you get an efficient heat pump. The most efficient heat pumps have a SEER rating of 20 or higher.
At Hardin Heating & Air, LLC, we will help you find the best heat pump replacement option for your home in Ellis County and throughout the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area. We will consider the size of your home, the climate you live in, and your budget to help you find the perfect heat pump for your needs.