Ductless Installation In Midlothian, Mansfield, Venus, TX and Surrounding Areas
Ductless systems are a great option for many homeowners because they are very efficient, quiet, and can improve indoor air quality. Contact us today for the best Ductless Installation In Midlothian, Mansfield, Venus, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
If you are considering a ductless installation, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Ductless systems consist of an outdoor condenser unit and an indoor evaporator unit. The units are connected by a small hole in the wall, through which the refrigerant tubing passes.
- Ductless systems are very efficient and can save you money on your energy bills.
- Ductless units are much quieter than traditional HVAC systems so that you can enjoy a peaceful environment in your home.
- Ductless systems can improve indoor air quality by removing dust, allergens, and other pollutants from the air.
If you are interested in learning more about ductless systems, contact Hardin Heating & Air, LLC today to speak with one of our experts. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you decide if a ductless installation is right for your home in Ellis County and throughout the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area.
What's Involved In A Ductless Installation?
The best way to ensure that your installation is done properly is to hire a licensed and experienced HVAC contractor. Our team has been providing quality ductless installations for over 25 years. We would be happy to help you with your installation.
Before our team can install your ductless system, they will need to assess your home to determine the best placement for the units. Once we have determined the ideal location, we will make any necessary adjustments to ensure a perfect fit.
After the units are in place, our team will connect the refrigerant tubing and electrical wiring between the indoor and outdoor units. Once everything is connected, we will test the system to ensure it is working properly.
The entire installation process is fairly quick. After the installation process is complete, our team will show you how to use your new system and answer any questions you have. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for ductless installation services in the Midlothian, TX, area!
What Are The Signs I Need To Replace My Ductless Unit?
You can extend the life of your system by having regular maintenance performed on it. This includes things like replacing air filters, cleaning coils, and checking for leaks. It would be best if you also had a professional inspect your system every year to ensure everything is in working order. With proper care, your ductless system can last for many years.
However, if your system doesn’t provide the same heating and cooling level as it used to, it may be time for a replacement. Other signs that you may need a new unit include:
- Your energy bills have increased suddenly.
- The unit is making strange noises.
- The indoor air quality has decreased.
- The unit is not providing enough cooling or heating.
- You have noticed water leaks around the unit.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, contact Hardin Heating & Air, LLC, for ductless installation and replacement services in the Venus, TX, area.